Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10-10-2010 Week 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eman AlGhufli

10-10-2010 Week 5 Empty
PostSubject: 10-10-2010 Week 5   10-10-2010 Week 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:10 am

This week was completely different than any other week we spent its hours.

Our fifth week was full of stressful and tiredness and that’s because it included our big day “(AMTC opening ceremony)” .
What made this week distinguish was that we changed our center location from I bock to J block which means we needed to redecorate the new location and get ourselves used to it quickly.

An example of an action I did it during this week was that :

1- I supposed to say the opening word fro the ceremony so i spent the days before the opening doing rehearsals and asking the IT support team to prepare what we may need for the big day.

2- I divided each student to a specific job for the opening.

3- I prepared the thank you letter for both Al Serkal and Bin Jarsh.

4- Made sure that we prepare armor of honor for the guest (on the night before the opening day)

13/10/2010 was the date that made our heart own wings & beats as African drums.
Everyone was stressed included miss Amal who her feet’s didn’t stop moving from place to place to make sure everyone was ready.

Thanks god, everything done smoothly and I got admires more than how i expect .every parson liked the ceremony included Dr.Farid, Alserkal, Bin Jarsh, the media team ….ect.

In the same day, they put our ceremony in Sharjah news and in the next day we came in the newspaper. And we are looking forward to see our self in 21\10 in an interview in Sarjah TV (University City show) Wink

Back to top Go down

10-10-2010 Week 5
Page 1 of 1