Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The report of week one & week two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nashwa Echtibi

The report of week one & week two  Empty
PostSubject: The report of week one & week two    The report of week one & week two  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Week one

We started week one by voting of who will be the general manager and we decided Eman will be the GM of AMTC. In this week GM choose me to be the HR manager of the AMTC and I started to search about my job description and the most important thing was I took the attendance for the first time in my college life. Moreover, I organized the AMTC by keeping the old folders away from the center. Also, I discuses with the others about the colors , logo and material for the center. At the end of this week we divided the work between the employees.

Week two

First thing I took the attendance then I attended the meeting with the managers of the AMTC and each of us gave her ideas how to develop the center and how will design it. Furthermore, I gave the QA employee some duties and I leaded the employee in the designing of the center by working and choosing with them everything which were designed in the center until now. Actually I give them my experience in designing and I designed most thing in the center with the help from the employee. Also, I had an interview with CEO Amal and I gave the employee the rules of how I will take the attendance.
Back to top Go down

The report of week one & week two
Page 1 of 1