Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weekly report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaikha Alghufli

Shaikha Alghufli

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Week 15   weekly report EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Week 15

From 19/12/2010 to 23/12/2010

This is the last week for AMTC weekly report H_eheehe

In this week I went to Al Qasba with Bushra and Aisha Mahmoud and we distributed brochure. After that, we found two kids with their mother weekly report 3faree We told her about our center and we informed her that we deliver sessions for kids in Al Darari and Al Sunsus KG. Then, we suggested to her that we will deliver sessions in word and paint for her kids. Aisha and Bushra were responsible to show them how to use word and paint weekly report Mf_boobies
Anwar and I checked the invoices and we accounted the money. I also wrote a report about my department which is finance and account. I included all the details and data such as the invoices, list that include things we bought and the list of students payment weekly report 15
We have conference with Abu Dhabi and Al Ain students for two hours. They asked us about our center and how we established it. We also asked them some questions about their budget, services, clients, the opening day and their positions. It was interesting to me because I know about their experience and what they have done weekly report ==

I will miss the work environment in the center weekly report Cry and I hope that the center would be better and better in the comming yearsweekly report H_thumb

Bye
weekly report Wrd weekly report Bt
Back to top Go down
Shaikha Alghufli

Shaikha Alghufli

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Week 14   weekly report EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Week 14

From 12/12/2010 to 17/12/2010

In this week, I inform foundation students about education technology program and I showed them game that includes questions about UAE, education students prepare this game by different programs. I also, deliver a session about excel for five students. Moreover, I checked the invoices and I account the money. I also prepare the finance and account folder sheets.
Back to top Go down
Shaikha Alghufli

Shaikha Alghufli

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Week 13   weekly report EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Week 13

From 5/12/2010 to 9/12/2010

In this week I went to Al Drari K.G with 4 of my colleagues and we have three groups of kids. We started our sessions at 9:30
We showed the students how to write their names and format it (color, size, background) and we showed them how to insert pictures and shapes. lastly, they started to draw UAE flags in the Paint program. On Wednesday, IT and Administration Manager prepared marking criteria for the weekly report and I helped her to check each report for each student. It was difficult for us because we have to make sure that every student do her work exactly or not. So we do our best to be honest while we were marking.
Back to top Go down
Shaikha Alghufli

Shaikha Alghufli

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Week 12   weekly report EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:30 am

Week 12

From 28/11/2010 to 2/12/2010

I didn't do anything because I was absent
weekly report 008 weekly report G_haa
Back to top Go down
Shaikha Alghufli

Shaikha Alghufli

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Week 11   weekly report EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Week 11

From 21/11/2010 to 25/11/2010

In this week I prepared training sessions for two groups BUT both of them cancelled weekly report MsgPlus_Img1820

Fatma Adam and I organize time table for school students who will visit our college weekly report H_mar7aba

On Tuesday and Thursday, we have recieved school students in IT department and we were resposible take them to the right place weekly report M_mosala7
Back to top Go down
Shaikha Alghufli

Shaikha Alghufli

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Week 9   weekly report EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Week 9

From 7-11-2010 to 11-11-2010

In this week, as a finance manager weekly report %5E%5E I checked the invoices with Anwaar to make sure that all the customers paid for our requested services, we accounted the total money that we gained from providing our services, and it was 918 Dhs weekly report A040 I also went to the assembly with Eman and Fatma Adam to record their activity by video camera and it was almost for 10 to 15 minutes weekly report Chek On Wednesday, Mrs. Nina was sick weekly report H_eheehe so our CEO asked me to replace Nina for 3 hours weekly report G_mest7ya During those 3 hours I received phone calls and send e-mail. We prepare a plan for the school students who will visit us after Eid. weekly report Bt
Back to top Go down
Shaikha Alghufli

Shaikha Alghufli

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Week 8   weekly report EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Week 8

From 31/10/2010 to 4/11/2010

During this week I started to run 3 external sessions weekly report H_thumb :

2 in Al Amwaj School - Excel and Photoshop . .

1 in Al Qasba - PowerPoint . .

While we were in Al Qasba we distrbuted brochure to the visitor and we told them about AMTC

I also gave Mrs. Susan the busieness cards this week.

We almost get 330 Dhs
weekly report Sheer

Back to top Go down
Shaikha Alghufli

Shaikha Alghufli

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Week 7   weekly report EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 am

Week 7

from 24/10/2010 to 28/10/2010

During this week my colleagues started to run their sessions for internal and external clients and we get less money than the last week almost 40 Dhs weekly report H_9admah weekly report H_afaker

Maha & Meerah and Me went to Al Qasba to check our office and we recieved some comments from Ms. Eman about the design of Al Mahara brochure.

Then we went to restaurants to infrom the workers about our office and services Very Happy

I also recieved a request from Mrs. Susan, she asked me to design business cards weekly report H_kekh
I also contact my freind she is a teacher, she asked me to teach her and other two teachers in Excel weekly report A040

I feel excited because it will be the first session to me
weekly report %5E%5E
Back to top Go down
Shaikha Alghufli

Shaikha Alghufli

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly report   weekly report EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Week 6

From 17/10/2010 to 21/10/2010

In this week we start to receive the training sessions requisites from Mrs. Hanar, Ms. Nawal and Sharjah Transport.

Mrs. Rafeef require website and posters from designer. I records all these data in the excel sheet with price, quantity and other important details. In this week we get 60 Dhs from posters and lamination.

On Monday we have to advertise our center in the corridor so I have a shift from 9 -10 am and I try to informs the students about AMTC, services, prices, location and we gave them brochure and opening ours schedule.

We show them two movies, one of them is about AMTC and the other about Sharjah News report about our center cheers

we also have to chose the software of the month and we decide to chose prezi program. We chose it because it is more professional to present a presentation and it is easy to use and learn geek

Back to top Go down
Shaikha Alghufli

Shaikha Alghufli

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Week 5   weekly report EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:52 am

Week 5

from 10/10/2010 to 13/10/2010

This is the last week before the opening of our center. Thus we try to finalize all the tasks that required from us .

Mrs. Amal and I keep in touch with Mr. Renato to finish the movie Smile

We don’t have enough money to buy more things affraid So we have to collect more from the students to bring a cake that designed by Al Mahara logo and SWC logo with the opening date which is 13 of Oct 2010.

Me and The Scheduler “Meera” went to Orked shop to buy two bunch of flowers for our visitors Smile

Mrs. Amal pay more money to bring two more shields for Mr. Marwan and Mr. Mohammed and we try with a shopkeeper to do it before the opening day.

I checked the manuals with IT Training Manager “ Fatma Adam” Cool

Me and Latifa welcomed Mr. Mohamed and we went to the J block Very Happy

I also served the coffee for our visitors Surprised

Ms. Naden interview some students and I was one of them. She asked me what did I do for Al Mahara? What did I learn from this experience? Is the customers will get benefits from our services? … etc Cool
Back to top Go down
Shaikha Alghufli

Shaikha Alghufli

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Week 4   weekly report EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:36 am

Week 4

From 3 of Oct to 7 Oct king

During this week, we do alot of work, because next week will be the opining day.

so we try to do our best to finish some work . . rabbit

1. Me and Anwar went to the old souq to buy a trash, tissue box and files.

2. We also return the 3 shields to the shop because we have to change it and add the logo of HCT

3. Me and the General Manger went to Mr. Renato to show him our movie maker

4. The next meeting I went to Mr. Renato with Mrs. Amal to see what does he change and we asked him to finalize the video

5. The English teachers help us to change the mistakes in the text so I change it, add some photo and send the last update to Mr. Renato

6. I also add the Acknowledgement List to the movie

7. I do a manual of Camtasia Program with Eman and we submitted on Wednesday

8. I summarize the agenda ceremony and give it to the G.M
Back to top Go down
Shaikha

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Week 3   weekly report EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:15 pm

From 26/09/2010 to 29/09/2010

In this week we didn't work alot because we almost finished our work. Thus we change some correction in the service request form and we added some records in Excel sheet that could help us to calculate the weekly money for each service.

We went to the shop together and buy 3 shields that designed with Al Mahara Logo.

We also decided with HR and GM what we have to buy in the opeining day of our Center.
Back to top Go down
Shaikha

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: week two   weekly report EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Week 2

From 19/09/2010 to 23/09/2010

In the second week,me and Anwar decided to write a list of the things that we will buy. We also prepare some forms that related to our department such as invoice, a list that contain our services and products with prices. The last one is an application form with details about the client and his/her request information. In addition, we recorded a schedule which includes a products and prices to know how much we spend and how much left. I also help the employees in decoration when they prepared and designed the center.

I participate with my colleague in the Marketing Department and I told them my ideas to advertise our training center. The idea is to create a professional video about Al Mahara so it will contain a lot of things such as photos, our location, our services and prices, vision and mission . . . etc.

Surely, I will work with them and I started to take a photo for the center and employees while they were working. Moreover, I chose a suitable tune for the movie. I am thinking about two ways to distribute this video one of them is to give it to other departments in the college and the teacher will show it to the students so our center will be famous in our college. Other one is to upload it on the YouTube website and share it with our friends or broadcast it in the Blackberry.
For the training manuals, me and Eman chose Camtasia Studio 7 program to prepare a manual and it will be ready next Monday.
Back to top Go down
Shaikha

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: weekly report   weekly report EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Week 1

Between 13/09/2010 to 15/09/2010

In the first week our teacher introduced us to Al Mahara Training Center and we were informed about the tasks and reports that expected to be done from us in order to run the center successfully. Each student take a position and I was given the role of Finance and Account Manager. Anwar is my colleague because our department doesn’t need a lot of employees. We began our work by collecting money from the employee of the center and it was only 80 Dhs from each student. Also our teacher participate with us and she pay 80 Dhs. The reason is to prepare a center decoration and to buy some products that we will use it in while we train the clients.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly report   weekly report Empty

Back to top Go down

weekly report
Page 1 of 1