Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Weekly Report (Week 1 & 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzan Sulaiman

The Weekly Report (Week 1 & 2) Empty
PostSubject: The Weekly Report (Week 1 & 2)   The Weekly Report (Week 1 & 2) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:28 pm

WEEK 1

MONDAY 13/9/2010
• It was the first day of the first semester, Ms Amal had welcomed us and asked each one of us about her vacation, and she told us about her vacation as well.
• Then, she gave us the course guide and she introduced the course.
WEDNESDAY 15/9/2010
• Ms Amal had came to our class and she talked to us about Al Mahara Training Center and she told us that it is our duty from now on.
• Furthermore, she asked us to discuss among each other or pick who is going to be the General Manager for the AMTC, at the end we choose Eman to be our GM.
• In addition, the GM had choose the department managers and who works for them. Finally, she’d asked us (The managers) to write the duties and the responsibilities for our employees and for ourselves so that on the next day we’ll had our first meeting and she is gone discussed it with us.
THURSDAY 16/9/2010
• It is our first meeting and we’ve made it in the classroom.
• The GM start saying that from now on every Thursday will have a meeting where she discuss each manager of the AMTC about what they did the whole week where did they reach.
• Moreover, the GM asked each manager about what did they wrote from duties and responsibilities for their employees and for themselves.
• After that, she started listing the policies of the AMTC and asked us about our opinion of them and we’d agreed on them.
• Finally, she took the deadlines from us(The managers) about the time that we need to finish each task for the next week and she’s gone check it on the next meeting.
• I divided the duties for each member in the IT Department,
o I’ve asked each member of the IT department to start looking for their job description for the interview that the CEO will make next week on Monday so that they will be prepared.
o I asked the technical support to start looking for the information that we’re going to use in the website.
o I asked the web master to start looking for a suitable design for the website.
o I took the duty of doing the blog for the AMTC members so that they can type their weekly reports on it.

WEEK 2

SUNDAY 19/9/2010
• I started checking my team where did they reach from their tasks that I’d gave it for them from last week.
• I started checking the job description for each member that I have in my department.
• After that, I asked the technical support officer about the information of the website and where did she reach.
• Finally, I showed the web master a draft of how does the GM went the website to look like.

MONDAY 20/9/2010
• I had an interview with the CEO.
• Next, I checked my team again where did they reach, I started with the technical support officer with the information and she done her task thus, I’ve asked her to help the web master with the website.
• In addition, I went to Dr John Raven office to ask him about the access to the ftp files that we’d from last year. Unfortunately, they took all of our class list name from that server so, Dr john had send them email and asked IT help desk to put our names in that system again.
• Finally, we continued designing the website.

WEDNESDAY 21/9/2010
• The web master was absent however, she’d sent for our team the website that she was designing.
• I’d a meeting with Mr. Basel Badran to teach me how to make blogs, it took 30 minutes.
• Then, I had a call from my technical support officer right after I finish and she told me the that the CEO asked her to go and check whether the IT help desk had all the programs that we’re going to taught in Al Mahara however, they didn’t had them.
• I started designing a forum for the AMTC members where they going to write their weekly report on it.
• I planned with the IT team to finish the database for the AMTC members by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

The Weekly Report (Week 1 & 2)
Page 1 of 1