Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly Report Week 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzan Sulaiman

Weekly Report Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report Week 14   Weekly Report Week 14 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:27 am

Mon 13/12 to Thu 16/12

On Monday we've organized an orientation for Foundation students about Al Mahara Center and the other programs in IT. In the first half hour, I stood up instead of the Cnet girls with a group of 4 from the AMTC because they had to attend their class. So, Dr. John Raven had explained to us what shall we say when the foundation students comes. Then, I took the 3 groups of the foundation students in a tour around the different IT program including the AMTC. Finally, at 1:00 pm the Cnet girls had left thus, we stood up again for them until 2:30 pm.

On Wednesday, I stayed in the college so that the CEO can check the marking for that I’ve done for the weekly report with my partner Shaikha. However, the CEO had changed her mind on the day that the members of the AMTC must submit their weekly report, and now it become the last date for submitting the weekly report is Friday. In addition, I’ve attended a session for Photo Shop about how to move the text.

On Thursday, I’ve attended a session for new software which is Swish Max. Then, I’ve went to Al Mahara Center and I missed the second session which was about combination in Word. The CEO had asked me, Khaloud and Fatima to explain this session again on the next Monday.
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report Week 14
Page 1 of 1