Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly Report Week 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzan Sulaiman

Weekly Report Week 11 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report Week 11   Weekly Report Week 11 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:58 am

From Mon 22/11/2010 to Wed 24

On Monday I missed the AMTC classes because I was Absent, and the day before it I've informed the GM and the IT Trainer manger that I'll be absent on Monday because I was sick.

On Tuesday, I catch up with the members of the AMTC about what I've missed on the previous day which was about dividing the AMTC members into 6 groups to explain to the High School students about our program, what courses we took, and about our center (AMTC). However, I had an exam the hour before it (My turn for educating the students was at 11:10 a.m.) and I finished my exam before the my turn (Finished at 11:05 a.m.)
My partner during the orientation for the High School students was Maryam Ayoub.

On Wednesday, I went to Al Thiqa Handicapped to teach the handicapped about the components of the computer, its uses and the softwares. We prepared a presentation it. After we finished the presentation, the handicapped had asked several questions about the hardwares such as, they've asked us about how do we use the scanner and we explained for them about it and they were understanding every word that we'd said. Because after we finih and went to the library inside the center of Al Thiqa we start teaching them easy stuff about Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel. In Excel, we taught them how to make a table and then insert a chart into Excel. On Word, we taught them how to copy the table that they've made on Excel and then paste it on Word. Also, how to change the layout of the table, and how to insert a picture into Word.

However, It was really hard for us to use the computers that were in Al Thiqa's library because the computer system in all of the computers was very old and we were not able to use it properly. The most important thing was all of the handicapped were learning alot after we finish teaching them.

On Thursday, we had a meeting with the CEO to discuss the problems that bothers the members of the AMTC with the CEO. Aftre that, I took two groups in a tour around the IT building to see the different departments that the building have. Then, we took them into our center.

Last edited by Suzan Sulaiman on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report Week 11
Page 1 of 1