Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WEEk 9 (funny and surprised things happened)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eman AlGhufli

WEEk 9 (funny and surprised things happened) Empty
PostSubject: WEEk 9 (funny and surprised things happened)   WEEk 9 (funny and surprised things happened) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:04 pm

From where should i start Basketball

mmmm let's start with what happened on Monday ....

i had a class with Diploma section to do a session for them on HTML.

How was it Rolling Eyes ?

mmm let me think for a while .... it was great in the beginning but later and especially after the evaluation, mmm i felt disappointed because they took an idea about me which is am too strict although I am well-known that am kinder than angels. queen

Anyway that was not the end of the world to me lol!

Moving to Wednesday, it was my turn to go to the AL Qasba .
The first thing i did there was to attend a meeting with the puplic relation manager (Moza Bu Afrah ) . In the end of this meeting we decided to do a presentation for the staff there to make them more aware about our office and services in Al Qasba cheers

After i came back to the college , i did my usual check with other groups who had session outside the college. Many things made me laugh , surprised and SHOCKED !

What happed ?

mmm this what you may found or read in Aisha H Weekly report or Suzan & Khafia Report ! ( I cant tell you what happened with them and be selfish silent )

Lastly , On Thursday!

We hold a meeting with our CEO to set a plan for what will happen after Al Eid ( High School 240 Students Visit)

See u after the Eid (Week 11) !!! Laughing

Bye Bye cheers

Back to top Go down

WEEk 9 (funny and surprised things happened)
Page 1 of 1