Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly Report Week 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzan Sulaiman

Weekly Report Week 9 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report Week 9   Weekly Report Week 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Mon 8/11 to Thu 11/11

In this week on Monday, I went into Al Darrari Nursery with a team and we start teaching the KG 2 (Kindergarten) students how to use the Paint Program. We taught them how to draw on the paint such as cars, the UAE Flag, traffic signals and buses and then coloring them. We taught three groups of 16 students for 3 hours. At the end of the day, Ms Muna who is a teacher in Al Darrari Nursery had handle it me the money which was 405 Dhs.

On Tuesday, I went into a conference for the Bacholar students at 11:45 a.m. and I spoke about the AMTC and my experience on it and how did we started it.

On Wednesday, I went again into Al Darrari Nursery and we taught the KG 2 (Kindergarten) students this time Microsoft Word. We taught them how to type their names on the computer in English. Furthermore, we taught them how to change the size and the color of the text how to highlighting it. Also, we taught them how to insert the WordArt and typing their names by using it. Finally, we taught them how to insert a shape and a picture on Microsoft Word. We taught this time three groups of 16 students for 3 hours. At the end of the day, Ms Muna who is a teacher in Al Darrari Nursery had handle it me the money which was 425 Dhs.

On Thursday, We had a meeting with the CEO and we discussed our plan for the High School girls who will come to the college on Tuesday 23/11 and on Thursday 25/11.
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report Week 9
Page 1 of 1