Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week 1 & 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eman AlGhufli

Week 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Week3   Week 1 & 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:54 am

king Week 3

26/09/2010 was the begining of the third week.

with each day gone, the opening day's date become closer which means we have to work harder double any time left.

There are variety of actions happened during this week and they are as the following:

rendeer Make sure that the letters have been sent to the conact organization.

rendeer Finish the whole decoration.

rendeer Try to finish the given orders such as the IT building posters.

rendeer Finally, check with the department managers if everything move perfectly.

Back to top Go down
Eman AlGhufli

Week 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 & 2   Week 1 & 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 pm

king Week 1 :

Starting from the date 13-9-2010, my duties start as a GENERAL Manager of AL Maharah Training Center. As we know all, this position has variety of responsibilities that could not be limited in some situation. In the first week of the first semester, I started to draw the organizational chart of the center where I feel that who is fit where and so on. In the following days, I started to divide the tasks that are related to AMTC department managers to be able to direct their performance. Dividing the girls into their position that I chose it without their opinion, force me to hold meeting during the last week to explain for them my point of view. By that meeting we decided to choose Thursday as the usual day of AMTC Staff meeting & Sunday for managers only.

king Week 2 :

18th of September, Was the start day of our second week of the first semester As Employees in AMTC.I started my day by fining out what & how my sub managers divided the work to their staffs who are bellow them. In the following day , I beignet to direct them in decorating the center and contacting with the organization that we may do our session with them.
In the End of the this week , we hold another meeting that we discussed during it various of topics such as when they have to handle the manuals , job descriptions and the deadlines of other tasks .

[center]
Back to top Go down

Week 1 & 2
Page 1 of 1