Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weekly Report (week 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anwar Al Hammadi

Anwar Al Hammadi

weekly Report (week 3) Empty
PostSubject: weekly Report (week 3)   weekly Report (week 3) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:41 pm

week three

We start the week three by complete designing the AMTC and we had a hard work that we trying to finish the center by this week . the HR gave me a job which is to rewrite the answering phone calls sheet. In afternoon, I went to see the prices for the commemorative shield that we will give it to our guest. In Wednesday, I collect money from some students who can pay more and that because the money was not enough to prepare the Center and after that I went with my manager to shop in Ajman to make the commemorative shield for our guests and in the evening I went to the shop to bring it. In Thursday, when I bring the shield to the Center and the other see it, they decide to put some more design on it and this mean I will go back to the shop to edit the shields. After that, I complete my work by putting the data bases of the invoices to the Accounting excel sheet to be sure that every things we bought are shown in the Accounting sheet. After that, we had a meeting with our teacher and it was about the misunderstand between my classmate and we solve it. study
Back to top Go down

weekly Report (week 3)
Page 1 of 1