Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly Report (week 5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anwar

Weekly Report (week 5) Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report (week 5)   Weekly Report (week 5) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Week five

We started our class in week five, by completed the layout for the center, and I was very busy in work. Then I completed my work at home because I should to finish the personal card for each students in same day because nothings left for the opening day. So we all work a lot and wished to finish the center before the day of opining. I also make some gifts for the visitors and I worked in the cards for the members of AMTC, then I went to order cake for the opening day and the flowers for the guests . On Wednesday, we were too exciting and little confused because of the opening ceremony. The ceremony started at 11:30 when Dr. Farid cut the ribbon with our guests of honor which are they Mr. Marwan Al Serkal and Mr. Mohammed Bin Jarash. In the end, we all feel proud and comfortable because they all like our works in AMTC and we all had a hard work just to make this important day success and it happened. Finally, the opining day was awesome and everybody was happy in it and we hope to educate more people to use the application that we provided. On Thursday, we had a meeting with our CEO and we discussed about our office in Qanat Al Qasbaa and we all share our plan and points study .
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report (week 5)
Page 1 of 1