Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly Rebort (Week 14)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anwar Al Hammadi

Anwar Al Hammadi

Weekly Rebort (Week 14) Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Rebort (Week 14)   Weekly Rebort (Week 14) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 pm

week 14

On Monday, we welcomed foundation students and we walk with them around the building activity for IT Majors then my shift was in AMTC and I talk to them about the center and when we was described for them about the AMTC we make marketing for us and we found a class wants to take a session in Excel.

On Wednesday, I set with my manager and we discussed about the invoices and we update the database and we calculate the money in our cashier and we recheck also the written invoices and we organized the file for our department. Then the GM told as that we should write a completely report about the financial & account department from the first day for AMTC until now. And we started write.

On Thursday, I set at AMTC to count again and recheck the update database in our excel sheet for two hours and I submitted to my manager to make sure that everything are fine. afro
Back to top Go down

Weekly Rebort (Week 14)
Page 1 of 1