Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly Rebort (Week 11)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anwar Al Hammadi

Anwar Al Hammadi

Weekly Rebort (Week 11) Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Rebort (Week 11)   Weekly Rebort (Week 11) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Week Eleven

On Monday, at first hours we set at AL Mahara Center and we discuss about the after that we had a meeting with our CEO and we discuss about how we will organize the girls school
On Tuesday, I went to the shop to buy a chocolate gift for the high schools students who came because of our game that we disused to make it for them. Then, when the high schools students came to AL Mahara Center, my colleague and I played a small scenario about the center and after that I talk with them about the Center.
On Wednesday, I conduct a session on Prezi.com and the session was evaluated by the CEO, after that I came back to the center and I completed my work as the account officer by doing some calculating in our cashier.
On Thursday, we had a meeting with our CEO and we talk about Al Mahara issues and we tried to solve all of it to be comfortable. Then, at 11:00 we welcomed new group of high schools students and I talk to them about AMTC, and there were a two group more and we explained to them what is our course about and AMTC afro .
Back to top Go down

Weekly Rebort (Week 11)
Page 1 of 1