Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weekly report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muna

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly report   weekly report EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Mona wrote:
Weely Report

Week one

Thursday 16-9-2010

At the first day of Al Mahara Training Center I discussed with all members of Al Mahara Training Center and agreed with them to vote one member to be our general manager for Al Mahara. Furthermore, on this day the GM choose me to be a member of IT trainers department. In addition; in this day I searched about my job disruption on the internet to develop my knowledge about this position.
What’s more, on this day I discuses with my IT training manager about my position and as a group we started to plan how to design and organize our work in Al Mahara center ,also I checked all old files of AMTC.

Week two (Sunday 19-sep-2010 to Thursday 23-sep-2010)

The IT manager checks my work and gave me some advice to enhance our roe and responsibilities. Then I continued working in all of the things and Work with all employees in Al Mahara center. We worked as one group to establish the AMTC , we worked co-operatively together and that’s made as a very successful group.
However, next day was a busy day for me Mr.Amal checked that everything is almost done and alI employees gathered in order to decide on the slogan and mission. However on this day I Worked in my manual and helped other member to complete the design in AMTC.
Thought out the whole week we discussed the things that need to be done first. For example, finished all trainer manual and finish the design of AMTC.

Muna Abdulwahid-H00084363
Back to top Go down
Mona

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: weekly report   weekly report EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:39 am

Weely Report

Week one

Thurday 16-9-2010

At the first day of Al Mahara Training Center I discussed with all members of Al Mahara Training Center and agreed with them to vote one member to be our general manager for Al Mahara. Furthermore, on this day the GM choose me to be a member of IT trainers department. In addition; in this day I searched about my job disruption on the internet to develop my knowledge about this position.
What’s more, on this day I discuses with my IT training manager about my position and as a group we started to plan how to design and organize our work in Al Mahara center ,also I checked all old files of AMTC.

Week two (Sunday 19-sep-2010 to 25-sep-2010)

The IT manager checks my work and gave me some advice to enhance our roe and responsibilities. Then I continued working in all of the things and Work with all employees in Al Mahara center. We worked as one group to establish the AMTC , we worked co-operatively together and that’s made as a very successful group.
However, next day was a busy day for me Mr.Amal checked that everything is almost done and alI employees gathered in order to decide on the slogan and mission. However on this day I Worked in my manual and helped other member to complete the design in AMTC.
Thought out the whole week we discussed the things that need to be done first. For example, finished all trainer manual and finish the design of AMTC.

Muna Abdulwahid-H00084363
Back to top Go down

weekly report
Page 1 of 1