Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weekly report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muna

weekly report Empty
PostSubject: weekly report   weekly report EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:46 am

week five

In week five I work in a several area for AMTC .However, in this week I mostly work with deferent members in AMTC and done many thing during this week together.

First day of this week me and my members of AMTC works together and our goals is to complete all work of the opining day of AMTC. So in this day I work in AMTC room and check vice email and a manuals.Another point is that in the second day of week five I continued working of researching about IT and sustainability with group and we finish our PowerPoint.

However, in this week was a busy and compressed day for me and for other employees in the center because everybody wants to finish all material of opening day. In addition, we all complete our work and we were starting to open AMTC.

On Wednesday we prepare our self to meet some important people for opening AL Mahara training
Center and this day was so nice and everyone was happy after working hard. Very Happy lol!

cheers

While on Thursday me and my members in the center of AMTC we set together and write some note about Qanat al qasba and we make a plan for Al Qasba and I work in a manuals and researched some photos for poster about all program in college.
scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

weekly report
Page 1 of 1