Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weekly report (week 1 & 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anwar Al Hammadi

Anwar Al Hammadi

weekly report (week 1 & 2) Empty
PostSubject: weekly report (week 1 & 2)   weekly report (week 1 & 2) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Week 1
We started our class by discussed about al Mahara Center then we distributed the job to all the students. They chose me to be the account officer, so I discuss with my manager about the things that we need it to prepare Al Mahara Center then we write the list. After that we start worked in Al Mahara Center by remove the old design and we clean the Center. We were confused about the Center and how it will be like. In the end of week one, we spend more time in AMTC discussed about the layout for the new session for Al Mahara by putting the points on the line study .

Week 2
In the beginning of the second week I started collect the money from my classmate , then I went to buy the stuff to prepare Al Mahara Center. After that we started design the Center and we work hard and we were very busy in Center. After I help my colleagues. In addition, I was going out every day in this week to buy the accessories and the things that we need for AMTC to make the Center look beautiful . I helped my colleagues in their jobs by rewrite the opining hours. Then I went to my regular job which is check the invoices and I reviewed the bills and added the data bases in Excel sheet. Finally, in the end of week two we almost closed finish the design layout for Al Mahara Center silent .
Back to top Go down

weekly report (week 1 & 2)
Page 1 of 1