Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week 11 Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eman AlGhufli

Week 11 Report Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 Report   Week 11 Report EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:51 am

During this week , i did lots of vary tasks for Like a Star @ heaven AMTC Like a Star @ heaven so let me mention it for you according to its sequences :

@ On Monday i did 2 hours of Dreamweaver session for Mrs Hanar's students (Diploma last year). After i finished these two hours immediately , i had to set with Fatima Adam to decide and plan what will happen in the coming days (High School Visit) scratch .

@ On Tuesday, over 200 high school students came to the college and as a manager i had to make sure that everyone is in her planned place and task and everything move smoothly without a mistake. My role in this task was to talk to the visitors about our specialization and convince them to choose it later Arrow .

@ On Wednesday, again i had 2 hours of Dreamweaver session for the same group of students (20 girls) and thanks god i finished all the material with them and i made sure that they are 100% ready for their coming exam and project . what made me happy was the trainees & Mrs Hanar feedbacks .The student liked me a lot and Mrs Hanar liked my style of teaching and she always appreciates my effort I love you .

@ On Thursday , we had a meeting with the CEO queen . What was about? affraid

mmmm its a secret Razz hhhh

But, i really hope that everything now corrected and my relation with my classmate and Mrs Amal stay pure and full of Confidence and familiarity Sad

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Week 11 Report
Page 1 of 1