Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WEEK 8 REPORT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fatma Adam

WEEK 8 REPORT Empty
PostSubject: WEEK 8 REPORT   WEEK 8 REPORT EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:59 pm

WEEK 8 REPORT
In this week, I started to plan about the sessions that we will prepare and deliver for Sharjah Transport‘s employees. I received the email from Ms. Aisha; she attached the learning outcomes that she would like to Al Mahara Training Centre to cover as well as she asked about materials (handouts) in Arabic. So I created a table according to the outcomes, and putted every students name in each section in order to prepare a handout for Ms Word in Arabic. I believe that I will receive them at the end of next week before Al Eid break.
Moreover, many students don’t know or need to refresh their knowledge on some software such as; Dreamweaver, Access and how to use HTML language. So that, I sent them attachments that include these software simple manuals. Some of them I got from the G drive. I believe that they should follow these manuals steps in order to be able to use this software. Hence, we are going to have sessions in DW after Al Eid break.
In addition, after taking the permission from the Marketing department, I went to Sharjah Theater group to orient them about Al Mahara. There I met Ms Roqaia the sectary of GM. She welcomed us and told us that she will inform us if they need any training sessions for their employees.
Back to top Go down

WEEK 8 REPORT
Page 1 of 1