Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week 7 Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fatma Adam

Week 7 Report Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 Report   Week 7 Report EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:18 am

WEEK 7 REPORT
On Sunday, I finished checking all the manuals and put my comments on them, and handled them to the CEO.
As well as, from the beginning of this week I started to create a table of sessions that trainers will be delivering for internal and external trainees. Meanwhile, we also received requests for more sessions that we should cover them next week. And I putted them in a schedule and divided them among trainees. However, there are also some trainees who have not run any session and I put their names in the list of trainees who must deliver sessions at the end of next week.
On Wednesday, I finished my four hours, and one of them was observed by the CEO. The sessions were about Ms Access for Diploma IT students. In fact, I was not aware about this program, so I learned it well before delivering it. It was really a busy day in the week the materials were some kind complicated and required a heavy follow-up by the trainees. Because, during the exercise’s time the trainees were asking me lots of questions and explanations about how to write the criteria.
On the Thursday, it was our time to present our business plan presentation. After that, it was my shift to be in Al Mahara centre, where I tried several times to contact Ms Aisha from Sharjah Transports but I could not. However, I sent her a voice message hopping that she receives it.
Back to top Go down

Week 7 Report
Page 1 of 1