Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And Finally, wEeK 15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eman AlGhufli

And Finally, wEeK 15 Empty
PostSubject: And Finally, wEeK 15   And Finally, wEeK 15 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:00 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Well , Well, Well .... Its arrived finally
(The date that we will say Goodbye for our most interested work experience AMTC) Crying or Very sad

Let me first write my weekly report that will consist the tasks that i did it during this week (19 - 12 \ 23 - 12)!

On Monday,

I had a session from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM in Sharjah Transportation company.There, we (ME & Suzan) delivered a session on Microsoft Office starting from the basic till we arrived to the advance features of it. This session was deliver to the company's News editor whose name is Abderrahmane Douar.Every thing move smoothly and he was excited for the coming session that was on Wednesday.cheers

On Wednesday,

I continue my session with that news editor but this time i taught him Powerpoint and a little bit of Prezi.After i finished the session i gave him my feedback form to fill it .After two minute, the form was full of Compliment and thankful words that were really an encourage and motivated push for me . Wink

After i cam back to the college ,

I had to run quickly to the Video conference room bounce were my sub managers were waiting for me to start there conference with Abu Dhabi women college's Training center Students.

The conference done in order to help those students in their graded report that was about our center afro .The things that were really surprise during that conference was that their center is handled by only 7 employees included the managers and they didn't spent even Dirham on running their center , every thing done by their college support!

On Thursday,

We had a meeting with our CEO to discuss the way of filling our evaluation forms. Later, We had another video conference with AL Ain college Training Center students to help them too in their report that was also about our center ( WooW we became famous hhh) cyclops

Thats what happened truly nothing more or even less!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Now, we bid farewell to our center, which we spent nearly 15-week full of diligence and effort in it to make it work!!

I really appreciate my employees efforts and i hope they benefited from this experience as how i benefited from it.

It was really an honer for me to handle such a position and responsibility queen and i really proud to be the General Manager of Our lovely Center AMTC Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

And Finally, wEeK 15
Page 1 of 1